- This event has passed.
Free Informational Meeting: Travel to Italy with WineStyles in June 2020
February 23 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join us for a FREE informational meeting regarding our upcoming trip to Northern Italy June 10-21, 2020. Beginning and ending in Milan, this tour is designed for 15 food, wine, and cheese enthusiasts.
- Private Chef-Prepared Dinners with Chef Sylvain and Chef Romain
- Walking tour of Milan
- Barolo and Langhe winery visits (including La Spinetta, Cascina Corte, and with winemaker, Chiara Boschis (the first Barolo winemaker))
- Cheesemaker/Affineur Visits (Beppino Occelli, Cravero Parmigiano, Vallet Pietro (Fontina) and Luigi Guffanti)
- Visit and Tasting at the University of Gastronomic Sciences and its Banca del Vino
- Visit Baladin Brewery
- Truffle Hunting with Livio and his dog, Lula
- Visit/Explore Lake Maggiore
- Dinner at Piedmont’s finest Salumi Restaurant, Il Divin Porcello
- Boat trip to the Borromean Islands and gardens
- Shopping, relaxing, eating great food and drinking fine Italian wine
This will be our third trip with travel partner, Anna Juhl (a native Iowan, now living in Virginia), and we want you to know how exquisite these trips are! Anna’s attention to detail and inside connections throughout Europe make these exclusive trips magical experiences!
The actual travel dates are June 10-21, 2020 and we’d love to travel with you! Join us at the free meeting to learn more!
#travel #Italy #winetasting #wine #cheese #gourmet