Back-to-School Wine Educational Series
Grab your notebooks and sharpen your pencils, your tasting education is about to begin! Your teachers have prepared their lesson plans and ready to test your wine knowledge and expand your palate. Don’t miss the first bell!
CLASS IS IN SESSION:
- January – Old World vs. New World: Chardonnay / Pinot Noir
- February – Wine and Chocolate
- March – Noble Grapes
- April – Old World vs. New World: Viognier /Syrah
- May – Blind Tasting
- June – All About Rosé
- July – Old World vs. New World: Cabernet / Sauvignon Blanc
- August – Rhône Ranger Wines
- September – Wine, Cheese and Beer
- October – Old World vs New World: Riesling / Malbec
- November – Wine, Charcuterie and Dips Pairing
- December – All About Port
Attend More Classes, Earn More Rewards!
5 Classes = 4 Free Tickets to Weekly Wine Tastings
7 Classes = 6 Free Tickets to Weekly Wine Tastings
10 Classes = Free Wine Tasting, up to 20 people
Don’t miss the Bell!
Reserve your seat at your local WineStyles store or Eventbrite.com See participating stores for details and availability.
Pre-paid tasting event. Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to tastings. Any cancellations within 24 hours of class time are non-refundable. See local store for details.